- Those with PAYE income over £150,000 exempt from 2024/25.
- £300 cost of living payment also also on offer.
- PM hosts summit to showcase foreign investment plans.
- CBI survey identifies a widespread downturn.
- Chief executive welcomes commitment to increase Local Housing Allowance.
- UK Government unveils ambitious measures for economic revival in Autumn Statement.
- Chancellor unveils comprehensive business-focused measures in Autumn Statement.
- £27 billion spent on NIC, business investment relief and welfare.
- The reactions to plans to reduce debt, cut taxes, reward work.
- Less than half know their pension goes to nominated beneficiaries.
Want to talk instead?
We get it. At Diamond, we're talkers, too. If you've got a question about accountancy or want to explore an business idea with one of our expert advisers, call, email or message us now.