- ONS says GDP fell as predicted over Q2.
- The service is reminding businesses there are six months left.
- Tax contributions still surpassed £7 billion.
- Changes will reflect the rise in interest rates
- Changes in financial governance taking place over the next year.
- UK forecast to fall into recession this year.
- Cost of living crisis making it harder for SMEs to grow.
- Grants to be split across six separate payments.
- Changes would affect capital gains tax.
- Eligible couples can transfer over £1,000 to their partner.
Want to talk instead?
We get it. At Diamond, we're talkers, too. If you've got a question about accountancy or want to explore an business idea with one of our expert advisers, call, email or message us now.