Small and Medium Shops
Small & medium shops
Diamond Accounts is a trusted accounting partner of choice for small and medium-sized businesses. We have a long track record in going above and beyond to provide accounting help and support for our clients to strengthen their position and expand their business empire.
We deal with a wide range of clients in this sector including small and large shops on a daily basis.
We even collect the paperwork direct from your premises on a quarterly basis to make your life easier, as we know how pressed for time our clients are.
There are many key areas in this sector which require clear understanding, knowledge and experience. This is where Diamond can make a difference as we are always helping our clients address these questions and concerns to drive them forward to success.
Our services are tailored to individual clients:
- Fully comprehensive compliance reporting
- statutory reporting (accounts and confirmation statements)
- corporation tax
- self-assessment tax returns
- VAT returns
- Digital bookkeeping service with cloud accounting software and ongoing training
- Regular face-to-face meetings and free VAT paperwork collection service
- Tax-planning advice
- Advice and assistance on how to raising finance for growth
- Advising on optimum business structure
- Payroll and workplace pensions
- Expert director loan account knowledge
We are proud to be able to help our clients to grow, manage compliance and be tax-efficient.
With this mind we also ensure our clients’ affairs are managed effectively by giving them access to our professional links to help with raising finance, arranging investments, pensions, fee protection, and legal services.
We are here for our clients and offer relevant, clear and jargon-free advice to ensure our clients reach their business and personal potential faster.
Here are some of the common questions we get asked:
- How can I claim all available expenses?
- Is my business structured in the most tax-efficient way?
- How do I increase margins and grow my business?
- Should I be set up as individual, partnership or limited company?
- What do I do if I sell my business?
- Why do I do if my director’s loan account is overdrawn?
If you have similar questions then talk to us and let’s make a start on your Diamond journey!
What to expect
Services for shops
I was recommended to use Diamond Accounts by a friend and have been very pleased with all the help, advice and support. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Tell us that you want to join
We talk to your accountants
We get crunching the numbers
You can start chasing your dreams
Transform your business.
Start working bravely. Don't let your fear of finances hold you back.