Our specialism as
Your Go-To Hospitality Accountants
Diamond is a trusted partner in the realm of hospitality accountants, specifically catering to the food, drink, and hospitality sector. We recognise that this is a challenging area for many businesses due to the competition and pressure on margins. However, we are committed to working closely with our ambitious clients to help and support them, ensuring they can stay competitive and grow their businesses.
We provide a fully comprehensive accounting service to bars, pubs, restaurants, fast-food outlets, cafes, hotels and wider hospitality industry.
The value that our clients get is not just the standard compliance but in working closely with them and having that deeper understanding of their businesses to drive competitiveness and growth.
There are many areas in this sector that require clear understanding, knowledge and experience. This is where Diamond can make that difference as we help our clients address these questions and concerns to drive them forward.
Our hospitality accountants team offers services are always tailored to our clients’ individual needs with their business goals in mind. We offer:
- A fully comprehensive compliance reporting, eg statutory, tax and self assessments
- A complete bookkeeping service with cloud accounting software and training
- Help with your business plans to support growth
- Assistance to claim all available expenses and allowances
- Advice on your business structure for ultimate tax-efficiency and growth
We are proud to be able to help our clients to manage compliance, be tax-efficient and grow. With this mind we also want our clients’ affairs to be managed successfully by giving them access to our professional links to help raise finance, with investments, pensions, fee protection and legal services.
We are here to offer relevant, clear and jargon-free advice to ensure our clients reach their business and personal potential faster. This is the Diamond way.
As hospitality accountants, here are some of the common questions we get asked:
- How to deal with the impact of COVID-19 and what help is available from the Government?
- Poor cashflow can be a major issue if not under control, so strong budgetary and credit management is all important
- Bookkeeping can be an onerous task due to the high volume of transactions
- Should I be set up as an individual, partnership or limited company?
- What do I do if I sell my business?
If you have similar questions then talk to expert hospitality accountants team and let’s make a start on your Diamond journey!
What to expect
Services for hospitality
I was recommended to use Diamond Accounts by a friend and have been very pleased with all the help, advice and support. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Tell us that you want to join
We talk to your accountants
We get crunching the numbers
You can start chasing your dreams
Transform your business.
Start working bravely. Don't let your fear of finances hold you back.