Our specialism as
Accountants for Franchisees
Diamond is a top accounting partner for its franchisor and franchisee clients. We work with franchisees covering fast food, desserts and service sectors who are operating in single or multi-site locations. We are always on hand to provide help, support and guidance to our clients which has driven their growth and success for many years.
Franchise businesses can benefit from having a proven business model in place but this does not guarantee success.
We realise franchisees have other challenges relating to volume of transactions, frequency of payroll, franchisor fees and repair costs. This is where Diamond can make a difference as we help our clients overcome their issues and concerns to drive them forward.
We even collect the VAT paperwork direct from your premises on a quarterly basis to make your life easier, as we know how pressed for time our clients are.
Our services are tailored to the individual, with real value added provided by:
- Fully comprehensive compliance reporting, eg statutory, tax and self-assessments
- Complete bookkeeping service with cloud accounting software with training
- Cashflow forecasting and budgetary control
- Payroll management
- Tax-planning advice
- Advice and assistance in raising finance
- Advising on optimum business structure
- Maximising expense claims
- Outsourcing finance functions for franchisors
We are proud to be able to help our clients to manage and grow their business while being tax-efficient.
We can give you access to our professional links which can help with raising finance, arranging investments, pensions, offering fee protection, and legal services.
We are here for our clients and offer relevant, clear and jargon-free advice to help them reach their potential faster.
Here are some of the common questions we get asked:
- Can I claim all available expenses and capital allowances?
- Am I structured in the most tax-efficient way?
- Should I be set up as individual, partnership or limited company?
- What do I do if I retire, sell my business or want to expand my business?
- How can I better manage the number of transactions and cashflow?
If you have similar questions then please talk to us and let’s make a start on your Diamond journey!
What to expect
Services for franchises
I was recommended to use Diamond Accounts by a friend and have been very pleased with all the help, advice and support. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Tell us that you want to join
We talk to your accountants
We get crunching the numbers
You can start chasing your dreams
Transform your business.
Start working bravely. Don't let your fear of finances hold you back.