Pharmacists, dentists, opticians and medical professionals
Diamond is a top accounting partner for its healthcare clients. We provide help, support and guidance to our clients, which gives them clear direction in their growth plans and drives future success.
We deal with a wide range of healthcare professionals, including pharmacists, dentists, opticians, psychiatrists, GPs and locum doctors.
There are many key areas in this sector which require in-depth knowledge and experience. This is where Diamond can make a difference as we help our clients overcome their issues and concerns to drive them forward.
We realise that in some healthcare businesses like pharmacies, cashflow can be all important given the VAT status of different purchases and sales.
We are always there to manage monthly VAT submissions to bring in the cash quicker. Likewise, we understand the complex issues surrounding NHS income as well. So, we help clients control costs in these labour-intensive businesses.
Our services are tailored to your needs, with the real added value provided by:
- Fully comprehensive compliance reporting, eg statutory, tax and self-assessments
- Complete bookkeeping service with cloud accounting software with training
- Monthly VAT submissions on request to help cashflow
- Cashflow forecasting and budgetary control
- Payroll management
- Tax-planning advice
- Advice and assistance in raising finance
- Advising on optimum business structure
- Maximising expense claims
We are proud to be able to help our clients to manage and grow their business while being really tax-efficient.
We can give you access to our professional links which can help with raising finance, arranging investments, pensions, offering fee protection, and legal services.
We are here for our clients and offer relevant, clear and jargon-free advice to help them reach their potential faster.
Here are some of the common questions we get asked:
- Can I submit VAT monthly?
- Can I claim all available expenses and capital allowances?
- Am I structured in the most tax-efficient way?
- Should I be set up as individual, partnership or limited company?
- What do I do if I retire, sell my business or want to buy a new business?
If you have similar questions then please talk to us and let’s make a start on your Diamond journey!
What to expect
Services for healthcare
I have been with Diamond Accounts over a year now and that alone is the best decision I have ever made. The service they provide is always second to none and they always put their clients at the forefront of their business.
Tell us that you want to join
We talk to your accountants
We get crunching the numbers
You can start chasing your dreams
Transform your business.
Start working bravely. Don't let your fear of finances hold you back.